Thursday, December 27, 2012

Giving up is not the word...

A great journalist told me "if you find yourself giving up, that's when you know you really want it". I've learned to get what you really want in life is your most struggle. Depending on what it is, you want to make sure you get it right. You want to make sure it would be nothing stopping you when you get there. There's a certain plan a certain timeline that you take to get to that point. There is no room for mistakes! That mentality leads you to more struggle. If there are no mistakes, how should you learn. Not everything will come all at once or when you want it to. That's something I have to keep telling myself. Patience and passion for what you want is going to rip down those steal doors. That time to shine might not come tomorrow but it will at the RIGHT time.
~Najah D.

2 comments:

  1. That is really good. Some things I in life is not easy to get but I have to keep trying.

    ReplyDelete