Sunday, June 30, 2013

How do you know...

How are you suppose to know when you should stop fighting to make things right.You believe its worth it but is just so confused after a while. You believe this one thing but don't want to do it since the other person doesn't feel the same.how does a person go from not giving a crap about anyone to having such strong feelings for this one person no matter what they do. The human mind is so difficult. Is it the heart or mind thats causing this confusion. I just don't know what the hell I'm doing. Should I take the time to explain myself because I think it's worth it or should I just forget about it. I just can't though,too much has happened to forget. I been through to many tears. I don't want to be the only person that's put under this grey cloud. How....... that's all I want to know.....  how. How can you tell some one well that's who I am,I speak the truth...I'm brutally bold...  I only care for those that truly care for me... I speak my mind if you like it or not... I am nice but only if you deserve it... I don't do things purposley, my actions are motivated by yours... how am I going to say that I am who I am. Some people understand me,some don't and some just won't. It hurts knowing you spent so much time understanding this person and working with it just to find out they won't do the same for you. I did learn through everything I been through is that not everything is as it seems. I realized the whole opposites attract thing is true, we are to much of the same. I came a long way with getting the negative thoughts and problems out my head but new people came along new problems happened now I have to go a long way again. Sanity is what we need... so it's what we're going to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment