Sunday, July 7, 2013

Tired.... Just tired

I don't know how I'm going to start this blog, all I know is... is that I'm just tired. I'm tired of crying, being there for others when they're not there for me,tired of having to be strong because everyone is looking, I'm tired of people pretending to care,I'm just tired of being alone. I feel like a outsider like no one wants me in their life. I feel like I'm such a burden on people, like all I do is wrong. I always try to fix others mistakes and situations. Where is the person that will fix me, my pain.. all of it. Where is the person that will make me forget everything and start new. I feel like I'm just trapped in this darkness and no one cares to pull me out, no one wants me out, no one wants me in their light. I try to smile I try to be happy but it's just forced. What is it! What is it that's making me feel this way. It's everything...  past, present and future. I want to erase my memories, erase myself. No one understands me, no one is ever there for me,no one cares for me so why should anyone care if I'm gone. It's like I'm gone already....  right. Anything I ever was is gone, I'm not me anymore. I think to myself who do I really have on my side... I think again...  and no one comes to mind. Im just tired... tired of being so tired... I just want to sleep... sleep forever. No one will even notice or even care... I'm just tired...  tired of being here...

No comments:

Post a Comment