Thursday, November 14, 2013

New state of Mind

All my High School years I knew exactly who I wanted to be and what I wanted to do with my life.I also knew who I wanted to see when I one day walk down the aisle. At this point in time, for once I'm clueless. I don't know who I shall become. My future is such a blur now, my mind is in all sorts of places. I was so busy trying to create myself I never thought about society and how it can turn your life around in a second. I've never been the one to let society determine my destiny but this time I feel like it's something I just can't control. At this point going down a road for one reason only might lead you to many roads with no worries. I guess that's what I'm hoping for, no worries. I knew who I wanted to be but now i don't... I'm okay with that because one thing I do know... I'll always be the best of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment