Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Stop the Noise

What is that obnoxious sound coming from my window!
She turns over to look at the clock, one minute before the alarm rings off.
Her face filled with irritation and misery,
almost a drop of tear coming down her face.
All she wants to do is roll up like a caterpillar in its sack and give in to all the warmth the covers are giving off.
I guess I should get up now, I mean, I should be in control right; not my mind which sometimes try to fail me every time.
There will never be a clear understanding of how the human mind cannot keep up with the worlds pace and how fast we are expected to move as young growing adults.
I mean, damn, can I reflect and overcome the torture my heart is currently recovering from.
Can I understand, comprehend why as humans we must go through this.
If I didn't have my faith this journey will have no answers to all my why's.
But I must keep referring to the general reason why we as humans are not perfect and will never be.
Why we must go through this journey blind folded, with only the site of trust in the higher power.
Trust, ha; only if we as humans had enough of that.
There's that noise again!
Setting off the alarms for an early rise to jump start the day with belief that there is a method to this madness.
Routine is boring but structure gives hope of success, so I must do what is expected of me for now to do what I’m meant to do later.
It’s a reason why we experience failure and deal with doubt of the potential we hold.
The madness is a test, it’s testing me every day.
There’s always going to be that ringing noise in my ear, it means I’m getting up every day pushing through the noise and the whispers in my head that try to keep me trapped in the covers.
But when will be the day I overcome all the madness and pass these tests of life’s obstacles.
This is all a journey, how it starts won't be how it'll finish.
This is not a sit back and watch while everyone goes through there day, no matter how much my disturbed mind would like it to be that way.
Even if I feel like I'm a floating particle with limbs walking the same distance as everyone else, breathing the same air, there's a way to connect the body with the mind.
Tomorrow is not today but today I have the control to stop the disturbance for tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment